Posted: September 24th, 2016 under .
Because surfing the Internet is like drinking from a firehose, David LaFontaine braves the torrent to tell you what trends and technologies to gulp down, swirl in your mouth, or spit out.
- Experimental VR Art Project at Google’s Venice HQ
- The UX of Decent Online Discussions: Twitter’s New Troll-Killing Algo
- Guccifer hacker is back; claims not to be Russian
- Solutions to Fake News 1: Deny Lie Merchants Access to Premium Ad Revenue
- 12 Steps to Media Sobriety: the Storify is the First Step (sorta)
advertising Amusing Nonsense Art Blogging Blogs Catching a Falling Knife Colombia Community Conspiracy Theories Current Affairs Denial of Reality Design Ethiopia Film google journalism Mobile advertising technology monetizing mobile content Multimedia music New Marketing new media New Media Migration New Media Strategery newspaper crisis Newspaper Deathwatch Newspapers Online (Multi)Media Online Video paywalls Platform obsession Politics & New Media Politix Pop Culture Quirkiness Social Media monetization television Travel Uncategorized Viral Fame visual storytelling Web/Tech Webconomics Weblogs Web Tech Wrongheaded solutions
Flickr photo albums
View more photos >