This is the charming host of “Movers and Shakers” here in the lobby of the Semien Hotel.
Because surfing the Internet is like drinking from a firehose, David LaFontaine braves the torrent to tell you what trends and technologies to gulp down, swirl in your mouth, or spit out.
- Predictions for 2015: Ad v. Subscription Journalism Fight Gets Deadly
- Catfished by the Feds? DEA Uses Unknowing Woman’s ID on Facebook to Nap Criminals
- The Equivalent of Google Analytics in 1928: Newspaper Readers Are Liars
- Yes, Investigative Journalism CAN Pay. And Pay Well.
- Why newspapers are losing subscribers: “failure of the last mile”
addis ababa adsense clickfraud ad spending Amusing Nonsense Bahir Dar Blogging blog monetization business model buzzmachine Conspiracy Theories Digital Hollywood E-ink devices economic optimism Ethiopia Facebook Friday Noon Videos google HDR Photography hollywood infographic Jeff Jarvis journalism Kazakhstan Kiev Los Angeles Mobile commerce New Marketing new media New Media Migration newspaper death spiral Newspaper Deathwatch Newspapers new vs. old flamewar OMMA 2009 Online Video paid content paywalls photo Politics & New Media privacy recession social media spyware students Video
Flickr photo albums
View more photos >