This is the charming host of “Movers and Shakers” here in the lobby of the Semien Hotel.
Because surfing the Internet is like drinking from a firehose, David LaFontaine braves the torrent to tell you what trends and technologies to gulp down, swirl in your mouth, or spit out.
- What is “native advertising” anyway?
- Bad UX: Klout malfunction is getting on my nerves
- Predictions for 2015: Ad v. Subscription Journalism Fight Gets Deadly
- Catfished by the Feds? DEA Uses Unknowing Woman’s ID on Facebook to Nap Criminals
- The Equivalent of Google Analytics in 1928: Newspaper Readers Are Liars
advertising Amusing Nonsense Art Blogging Blogs Catching a Falling Knife Colombia Community Conspiracy Theories Current Affairs Denial of Reality Design Ethiopia Film google journalism Mobile advertising technology monetizing mobile content Multimedia music New Marketing new media New Media Migration New Media Strategery newspaper crisis Newspaper Deathwatch Newspapers Online (Multi)Media Online Video paywalls Platform obsession Politics & New Media Politix Pop Culture Quirkiness Social Media monetization television Travel Uncategorized Viral Fame visual storytelling Web/Tech Webconomics Weblogs Web Tech Wrongheaded solutions
Flickr photo albums
View more photos >