This is the charming host of “Movers and Shakers” here in the lobby of the Semien Hotel.
Because surfing the Internet is like drinking from a firehose, David LaFontaine braves the torrent to tell you what trends and technologies to gulp down, swirl in your mouth, or spit out.
- Why newspapers are losing subscribers: “failure of the last mile”
- Ukrainian Journos Use Digital Tools to Fight Disinformation
- Institutionalized piracy in Russia – Russia’s Facebook (vKontakte) sued by music labels
- Brazilian Journalists DIY a Solution: IndieJournalism.com
- If the numbers don’t lie – what shall we put above the fold?
addis ababa adsense clickfraud ad spending Amusing Nonsense Bahir Dar Blogging blog monetization buzzmachine Conspiracy Theories Digital Hollywood E-ink devices economic optimism Ethiopia Facebook Friday Noon Videos google HDR Photography hollywood infographic Jeff Jarvis journalism Kazakhstan Kiev LOLCat Los Angeles Mobile commerce New Marketing new media New Media Migration newspaper death spiral Newspaper Deathwatch Newspapers new vs. old flamewar OMMA 2009 Online Video paid content paywalls photo Politics & New Media privacy recession social media spyware students Video
Flickr photo albums
View more photos >