This is the charming host of “Movers and Shakers” here in the lobby of the Semien Hotel.
Because surfing the Internet is like drinking from a firehose, David LaFontaine braves the torrent to tell you what trends and technologies to gulp down, swirl in your mouth, or spit out.
- Should Local News Be Marketed as “Infrastructure”?
- Brainwashed User Confesses: “I Was a Human Bot-net for Klout”
- Jiangsu Broadcasting learns about transmedia, social media and multimedia at Annenberg
- “Fairness over truth” – StopFake points out vulnerabilities in The View From Nowhere
- How Big Data and Online Games Help Catch Scammers
advertising Amusing Nonsense Art Blogging Blogs Catching a Falling Knife Colombia Community Conspiracy Theories Current Affairs Denial of Reality Design Ethiopia Film google journalism Mobile advertising technology monetizing mobile content Multimedia music New Marketing new media New Media Migration New Media Strategery newspaper crisis Newspaper Deathwatch Newspapers Online (Multi)Media Online Video paywalls Platform obsession Politics & New Media Politix Pop Culture Quirkiness Social Media monetization television Travel Uncategorized Viral Fame visual storytelling Web/Tech Webconomics Weblogs Web Tech Wrongheaded solutions
Flickr photo albums
View more photos >